THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 10, 2011

"My Reflection"

In this year or I should say Third grading period I have learned about the HTML Links. In this lesson we talked about how to Link another document on the web. We also learned what is Hyperlinks and it is the integration of the elements of multimedia presentation. Hypertext is also a connection of documents that contain cross reference and what is a Multimedia. And most of all the projects that we have made.
By doing our projects I have encountered a problems more on the Computer Internet because in our workstation we can not able to work as fast as we could because the Internet is not fast to work and it can ever bothered and bored us.
I address the problem by doing a self controlled to myself so that I can not have a big anger. Moving on I will try to give my very best so that I can able to get a high grades this grading period and to the next period as well.

0 comments: