THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 5, 2011

"Change: It Starts With Me"

"Change for a better one" a good quote for every people who want to change in a better one so that people may say to us that we can be a better citizen in our country and even in the whole world. But what can we do tho change our life and is should starts on us?
"Change: It starts with me" in this quotation we must know what we should do to our life. As a student I can change all the bad effects that I do so that the change must stats on me. i can do it by doing the right things that I should do so that our nation should also improve and progress so that we can reach our country in a higher degree of all the different countries in the whole world. By doing it I must join different activities in protecting our mother earth.
By starting some changes in my life I should do it today so that I can able to changes some changes and it can be able to make us improve and progress someday.

0 comments: