THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 5, 2011

"My Dream, My Future"

A dream it can be a big decision that we should have, it our future. our dream is very important so that it can provide us to decide what we should dream of and in the future it will be a good reason that we can be a good people and a model to other people.
"My dream, my future" this is what I should do so that my dreams in life will become my future because my dream is to become a successful Nurse someday who can be able to give them a care and make them feel that life is very important so that people can be a better citizen to other. In this dream of me I believe I can do it, I can be a Nurse someday. A Nurse that sincerely helps all the people who need more care and most of all a Nurse that helps my family to progress our life to a better one and make them fell that I love them and I will do all my best to make my dream come true.
My future depends on me, to my behavior to face all the challenges that I should face with and I should do all my best to make my dream come true in the future.

0 comments: